While change is the only constant thing on earth, the music speaks on the other hand. One of the awesome things about music is that it is changing as the time goes by. It can evolve according to the listener’s choice and expectations. Since music is changing, electronic music has been trending.
Electronic music is a type of music wherein it employs or uses electronic musical instruments rather than using those plain, old but classic instruments. The first device that made electronic music possible was developed in the late 19th century and because of this, every music lover can listen, relax and enjoy the music they are listening to.
The evolution of electronic music had come a long way, starting from just a simple phonograph record, gramophone record, tapes, compact cassettes, MP3s, and other media. Because of the outstanding minds of musicians and producers, it has given the music world the kind of music it deserves.
In today’s generation there is a lot of trending electronic music, roaming around the music devices and internet waiting for it to be heard. Thus, to make your search easier, I give you some of the latest trending electronic music.
- Experimental 80s Hypnagogic – this originated from a Canadian style synthwork with every breakbeats and a new way to regain its title. It has a strong and a very influential track from BBC Workshop and Ghost Box.
- IDM Resurgence – from a 7 year low rate influence and just like the Experimental 80s Hypnagogic, it had regained its influence among the listeners. It had been very famous in the year 2012.
- Vocal Electronic Music –this type has a vocal or a melancholic form to give some spice to the new generation of electronic music. It started to grab its opportunity in the year 2011 and is still working its way up to compete with all the exceptional electronic music.
- Future Bass – there are a lot of releases in the year 2011 and until now it still stands firm to maintain its title in the music world. It has served the listeners a great deal of music because of its leaning towards a trance arrangements which gives it a very unique quality.
- Psychedelic Indielectronic – It has its peak also in the year 2011 and still offering the music lovers its organic and raw instrumental sound combination coupled with spacey vocals, synths, and other electronic sounds.
- Rare Revival – It had made its mark in the early year of 2012 and gives the listeners the best quality that they have ever imagined with its old-school and hip-hop rave styles.
Aside from those mentioned above, there is also a lot of electronic music which was nominated in the 56th Annual Grammy Awards like Kaskade – Atmosphere; Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams & Nile Rodgers – “Get Lucky”; Calvin Harris – 18 Months; Pretty Lights – A Color Map Of The Sun; Disclosure – Settle; Brian Eno – Lux; Daft Punk – Random Access Memories. Electronic music changes through the year. Thus, sit with your device, search the enumerated music, and get ready to be amazed.